Hi, Vadim,
  We have to use 2 NICs on the management server as we want to hide the
cloudstack cluster behind the 10.* network, so all KVM hosts and guest VMs
are in the 192.168.0.* subnet, and they connect to the management server's
internal NIC(192.168.0.100). Is it a rule that the management server can
only use one NIC? And the KVM hypersior host can reach the internet and
download packages, but SSVM running on it could not see the internet.

Cheers,
Dan