Hi All,

I have total of about 5 VMs on "Isolated" network, but they lost connection to outside world. I am able to ping the VR but can't ping to outside world. If I log in to VR, am able to ping anywhere outside or inside network.

out of the 5 VMs, 3 machines never loose connection, the two VMs that do loose connection are windows machines. To get the connection again, I have to restart VR. Any ideas?

I want to mentioned that, I have three other "Isolated" networks in the same zone. I do not have problems with other "Isolated" networks.

I do need help!

Thanks,
Motty