Is it possible to clear template cache on primary storage prior to VM
deployment, via cloudmonkey or some other method?  I'm doing some performance
tests on one of our Cloudstack clusters that is running Xenserver.  For testing
purposes, I'd like to force the copy of the template from secondary storage to
primary storage, with each deployment on this cluster.  I'm kicking off the vm
instance deployments in batches of 20.  I want the template to be pulled down
to primary storage each time a deployment starts.

I've looked over the API and I don't see anything that quite matches what I'm
looking for.  It looks like "prepareTemplate" will allow me to cache the
template on primary storage, but I'd like to "uncache" prior to deploying a new
instance:
https://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/api/apidocs-4.2/root_admin/prepareTemplate.html,
 and there doesn't appear to be an obvious way to do so.

Thanks,
Kyle