Tilak,

I am cross posting your question as it is more on topic in the dev
list. Rohit's age is a good starting point. it is my experience that
every body will encounter their own problems in setting up a good
environment and needs further support. In your case the dual host
environment is a bit of a challange, though it has been set up by
several people. It could be convenient to set it up as remote hosts
instead of a devcloud vm. It should work though.

Good travels and don't hasitate to ask for support,

--
Daan