From: Vadim Kimlaychuk [mailto:vadim.kimlayc...@elion.ee]
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 10:20 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: Netwok offerings

Geoff,

I am using one NIC (bond) for public and guest traffic.  Public is tagged as
500, guest VLANs 600-632.
But I am still a bit lost in details. Assume I have B-class public network:
192.2.1.0/24 with GW at my router - 192.2.1.1.   I would like to have 32 IP
dedicated to VPC and 128 dedicated to shared public IP pool.  VPC IP-s are
taken from admin "public" network defined during set-up. So I have.
1. VPC net   -- tag:500,  192.2.1.0/27, gw 192.2.1.1, range 2-31 usable IPs
2. Shared public IP range -- tag:500, 192.2.1.32/25, gw 192.2.1.33, range
34-126 usable

But this will not work, because IP ranges overlap.  How do I partition?
The other question -- what device will play gw - 192.2.1.33 role ? Will it be
cloudstack with VR or should I register it manually on external router ?

Thank you in advance,

Vadim.