Hi Yuri,

Thanks for the update.  Would I be right in saying this is a local storage
issue and if using shared storage the prepare template api functions as
expected.

I think I've only tested when using shared storage so I will get our developers
to look at this to see if we can include the fix in 4.5.1

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom
CTO / Cloud Architect

D: +44 20 3603 0542<tel:+442036030542> | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540>
| M: +447968161581<tel:+447968161581>

geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com<mailto:geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com> |
www.shapeblue.com<htp://www.shapeblue.com/> |
Twitter:@cloudstackguru<https://twitter.com/#!/cloudstackguru>

ShapeBlue Ltd, 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London, WC2N
4HS<x-apple-data-detectors://5>

On 29 Apr 2015, at 15:45, Yuri Kogun