Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

On 07/09/2015 14:50, "Cristian Ciobanu" <cristian.c@istream.today> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>      I created a Windows template everything is working fine but, i did
>a deploy from the Windows template and I don't see any additional
>storage, also i can not extend the system because no additional storage
>was added to the VM.
>
>     Is this a issue ?
>
>Thanks
>

>Regards,
>Cristian

CloudStack Software
CloudStack Infrastructure
Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/>

intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon
its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you
believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company
incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company
incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape
Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is
operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company
registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from