Hi Venkatesh,

this is a CloudStack exam, so it's unreasonable to expect detailed hypervisor
questions, but you obviously need to know how to build and configure each
hypervisor for CloudStack  use, and how to manage them once they are managed by
CloudStack. As per previous comments - this is described in the CloudStack
documentation.

Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue