From: uabstarn...@gmail.com <uabstarn...@gmail.com> on behalf of Mindaugas
Milinavičius <mindau...@clustspace.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 6, 2016 9:33 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: CloudStack and SAN

Hello,

What SAN do you use for your services?

I'm looking for SAN storage for ±500 VM's. Thinking about 15k RPM SAS
disks....

Ofcourse, i'm interested at SolidFire - but not at this time, my budget to
small:)

Pagarbiai
Mindaugas Milinavičius
UAB STARNITA
Direktorius
http://www.clustspace.com
LT: +37068882880
RU: +79651806396

Tomorrow's posibilities today
<http://www.clustspace.com/>

   - 1 Core, 512MB RAM, 20GB SSD, 1Gbps, Unlimited, Location: Romania, Los
   Angeles, Ashburn Washington - 11EUR
   - 1 Core, 1024MB RAM, 30GB SSD, 1Gbps, Unlimited, Location: Romania, Los
   Angeles, Ashburn Washington - 18,7EUR
   - 2 Cores, 2048MB RAM, 40GB SSD, 1Gbps, Unlimited, Location: Romania,
   Los Angeles, Ashburn Washington - 27,5EUR
   - 4 Cores, 4096MB RAM, 100GB SSD, 1Gbps, Unlimited, Location: Romania,
   Los Angeles, Ashburn Washington - 46EUR