Hi Dustin,

what is the "ready" and "status" fields showing for the templates? You should
have a delete button if the templates have been downloaded, you may need to
drill down to the sub-tab to see the download status in each zone.

Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

On 08/04/2016, 14:11, "Dustin Wright" <dwri...@untangledtechnology.com> wrote:

>Hello Community,
>
>This may be a simple questions, but how do to remove a bunch of templates
>using the web interface? I have a client who went a little crazy with
>templates and now I need to clean house. Even as admin I don't see an
>option to "delete". Do I need to use API?
>
>Dustin

Regards,

Dag Sonstebo

dag.sonst...@shapeblue.com