Well, I saw your other email with the error.

Did you try to mount the secondary storage at the MS?

If I am not wrong, the Secondary storage VM is the one that mounts the
storage and downloads the ISOs and VHDs. Have you tried to access it, and
check its connectivity? Did you set the Google's DNS as your primary DNS
servers? If so, it would not possible to resolve that name you are using
for your storage server.

--
Rafael Weingärtner