From: williamstev...@gmail.com [mailto:williamstev...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Will Stevens
Sent: 19 April 2016 16:40
To: d...@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: CloudStack Logging

I like this initiative Paul.  I just wanted to check with you.  Do you know if
there is any confidential information like credentials or the like that is
logged in the management server log?  I thought we had done a push at one point
to make sure no sensitive data was logged, but I don't remember for sure.  I
think knowing the answer to this will help people feel more comfortable
uploading logs.

Thanks for the valuable initiative...

*Will STEVENS*
Lead Developer