Chris - out of interest - has this VM been through a storage vMotion? We have
come across an issue recently where a similar thing happened, the wrong disk
was resized and our investigation so far shows this to potentially be caused by
disks having been renamed during svMotion.

Dag Sonstebo

Regards,

DagĀ Sonstebo

dag.sonst...@shapeblue.comĀ