Hi Mohd,

There are some important steps which need to be followed:

1. I recommend using Microsoft WAIK (Windows only) to deploy any customizations
to the template
2. Create a template and sysprep the server (if you are using Windows)
3. Ensure that your smtp settings are configured correctly

I hope this helps

Kind Regards,
Timothy Lothering
Timothy Lothering
Solutions Architect
Managed Services

T: +27877415535
F: +27877415100
C: +27824904099
E: tlother...@datacentrix.co.za

DISCLAIMER NOTICE:

Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating to the official business
of Datacentrix Holdings Ltd. and its subsidiaries
('Datacentrix') is proprietary to Datacentrix. It is confidential, legally
privileged and protected by law. Datacentrix does not
own and endorse any other content. Views and opinions are those of the sender
unless clearly stated as being that of Datacentrix.
The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorised recipient. Please
notify the sender immediately if it has unintentionally
reached you and do not read, disclose or use the content in any way.
Datacentrix cannot assure that the integrity of this communication
has been maintained nor that it is free of errors, virus, interception or
interference.