From: Venkat Boggarapu [mailto:venka...@axiomio.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 01 June 2016 2:50 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: SITE TO SITE VPN ERROR IN OUR ENVIRONMENT with CLOUDSTACK-4.3.1 AND
XENSERVER 6.2

Hi Team,

In our environment we are using cloudstack-4.3.1 and xenserver 6.2

We have created  VPC router with  SUPER-CIDR value as X.X.X.X/16.

After creating VPC router, created a new TIER with X.X.X.X/24 with the same
network, gateway.

Finally we are unable to configure the IPSEC with the X.X.X.X/24, but we
have successful configured IPSEC with X.X.X.X/16.

Please help me guys, I was wonder why it's working with SUPER-CDIR
(X.X.X.X/16) with IPSEC.

Thanks,
Venkat Boggarapu