In install in vm? Not host?

-----Original Message-----
From: Shweta Agarwal [mailto:shweta.agarw...@accelerite.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 12:08 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Password Enable

Have you installed password-enabled scripts in your VM created from ISO before
creating a password-enabled template?

On 6/28/16, 8:43 AM, "Mohd Zainal Abidin Rabani" <zai...@nocser.net> wrote:

>Hi,
>

>I have vm that created using ISO. Then I create template from that vm,
>adding password enable. I create another vm from the template. I saw
>when creating vm complete it show password. After vm running, I try to
>use password generate while install the vm. But the password that
>showing cannot be use. Is it a bug?
>

>Thanks.

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for
the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print,
distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message.
Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for
virus infected mails.