Hello

I am experiencing some issues with setting MTU to 9000 on the cloudstack ssvm.
I've updated the secstorage.vm.mtu.size option in ACS management server and
restarted it. After that i've deleted the SSVM and it has been successfully
recreated.

Looking at the network interface on the host server running the ssvm i can see
that it has indeed updated the MTU value for the storage network. However, when
I am logging into the ssvm server, the server's storage eth1 interface has the
MTU set to 1500 and not 9000. Analysing the traffic on the nfs server I can see
that it is still using 1500 MTU when transferring data over nfs.

Has anyone successfully changed the MTU value from default to 9000 on the
storage network? Please let me know how you've done this?

Many thanks

Andrei