Hi,

some less terse log excerpt would be really helpful. Could you paste
the relevant parts of /var/log/cloudstack/management/management-
server.log?

Anyway, did you follow the installation instructions?

http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-installation/en/4
.9/management-server/

Oh, to that particular exception: Did you configure hosts with working
vgpu support?