Hi,

I'm creating template from instance that install using ISO. After finish
install and reboot, I update OS from centos 5.6 to 6.8. Then I reboot again.
After reboot I shutdown the instance and create template from disk. After
creating template finish and available for use I try create new instance
from template that I created. After instance up and running using new
template I saw eth0 not available. It show only eth1. So I need to change in
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts. Is this normal or I miss any step?

Thanks.