Also adding Load balancer rules takes about 3 minutes.

Jānis Andersons
http://serveri.failiem.lv
http://files.fm
http://failiem.lv
mobile: +371 26606064
j...@failiem.lv

On 29.09.2016 14:07, Jānis Andersons | Failiem.lv wrote:
I have total 20 firewall rules and 50 port forwarding rules for 12 VMs and it takes more than 60 seconds to add new rule. If new IP is acquired adding new rule takes about 80 seconds even if there is no rules set for new IP. If I try to add multiple rules it takes much more time for first rule and sometimes another rules fails.

Have tried to change service offering for router to 2 CPUs, 1GB ram but that doesn't help.

Cloudstack 4.8, Xenserver, Shared Storage
Virtual Router: Firewall, Vpn, Dhcp, SourceNat, PortForwarding, Lb, UserData, Dns.