Von: Oreki Hōtarō [mailto:syedab...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 10. Oktober 2016 06:31
An: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Betreff: Adding an ISO to Cloudstack but missing download ISO button

I am trying to add an instance for Cloudstack 4.9 on 64-bit Ubuntu 14.04 and
choose to use ISOs. I've added ISO templates but they're missing when I try to
add the instances. I'm not sure which files to upload and show, so just tell me
which files are needed to diagnose the error. I apologize if this message was
already sent, I've been told to subscribe to the mailing list before sending an
email. Here's what the details look like, and I'm sure there should be a
download ISO button on the top, but it's missing.
http://i.imgur.com/wTdgfhB.png

Jeroen Keerl

Keerl IT Services GmbH
Birkenstraße 1b . 21521 Aumühle

+49 177 6320 317

www.keerl-it.com
i...@keerl-it.com

Geschäftsführer. Jacobus J. Keerl
Registergericht Lubeck. HRB-Nr. 14511

Unsere Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen finden Sie hier.