Congratulations, Simon and Paul.

Raj

________________________________
From: Will Stevens <sw...@apache.org>
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2017 8:30:20 AM
To: d...@cloudstack.apache.org; users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Welcoming Simon Weller & Paul Angus to the PMC

Join me in welcoming Simon Weller and Paul Angus to the Apache CloudStack
PMC.  Both have been dedicated members of the community and it is with
great pleasure that we welcome them to the PMC.

Next time you see either of them, buy them a drink.  :)

Welcome guys...

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for
the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print,
distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message.
Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for
virus infected mails.