Hi Carlcho,

You discussed this in a different thread earlier in the week – and we’re still
not clear what your circumstances are. Paul Angus suggested you may have issues
with your SSVMs – have you confirmed this is running? Is this a brand new
install? If so we would probably advise you to use 4.9.2 instead.

Can you also confirm you have definitely seeded your system VM templates on
your secondary storage before adding this?

If you can give us a bit more information about your configuration we should
hopefully be able to assist.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect