From: Martin Emrich <martin.emr...@empolis.com>
Sent: 27 January 2017 14:57:50
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Login hangs/freezes after update to 4.9.2.0

Hi!

I just updated my test system from 4.7.0 to 4.9.2.0... Now I cannot login
anymore: The web UI completely freezes after clicking the login button.
(It freezes so hard, I have to kill the management server process before I can
even close the tab in the browser).

Cloudmonkey also hangs after issuing a command.

The only line I see in the log after clicking "login":

2017-01-27 10:26:14,920 DEBUG [c.c.a.ApiServlet] (catalina-exec-2:ctx-e6b0a361)
(logid:e9cfda72) ===START===  10.14.2.6 -- POST

An Idea where I could start digging?

Thanks

Martin

rohit.ya...@shapeblue.comĀ