Hi Lucian,

Nice to hear from you again. Below is the KVM version (QEMU version, to be
exact) I am using:

# kvm --version
QEMU emulator version 2.4.1, Copyright (c) 2003-2008 Fabrice Bellard

I am using Ubuntu instead of CentOS for the KVM host, may I know if this
affects KVM running on Ubuntu as well? I am using Intel Xeon E5 series for
the hypervisor hosts, not too sure if it's supported and part of the Xeon E
series on the list?

Looking forward to your reply, thank you.

Cheers.

-ip-