What do you see in the table vm_instance for the VMs you were expecting a
release? Do they stay in Destroyed state only and are not moving to "Expunging"
state? What do you see in the logs related to the thread named
"UserVm-Scavenger". This is the one which should do the VM cleanup. What do you
have in the logs related to CapacityManagerImpl class?

Kind regards,
Marc-Aurèle