Hi, Grégoire,
You could have
- local storage if you like, so every compute node could have own space
(one lun per host)
- to have Ceph deployed on the same compute nodes (distribute raw devices
among nodes)
- to dedicate certain node as NFS server (or two servers with DRBD)

I don't think that shared FS is a good option, even clustered LVM is a big
pain.

--
With best regards, Ivan Kudryavtsev
Bitworks Software, Ltd.