From end user’s perspective, listing just OS, hypervisor version’s EOL status
is only half the story.  We need also to consider Apache CloudStack’s own EOL
status to help users chose which combination of OS/Hypervisor/ACS versions to
deploy for a stable and fully supported environment.

For example, I am currently on RHEL 6.7 + XenServer 6.5 SP1 + ACS 4.8.0. When
all things are considered, my only upgrade path is to go with RHEL 6.7 + ACS
4.9.3 + XenServer 7.0.  But hotfix for Meltdown/Spectre for XenServer 7.0 is
not available either!   Therefore, I am stuck with my current environment!

BTW, is there any plan to add support for XenServer 7.1 LTSR to a stable ACS
version?

Yiping