Von: Ivan Kudryavtsev [mailto:kudryavtsev...@bw-sw.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 2. Februar 2018 15:57
An: S. Brüseke - proIO GmbH <s.brues...@proio.com>
Cc: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: KVM storage cluster

Swen, performance looks awesome, but still wonder where is the magic here,
because AFAIK Ceph is not capable to even touch the base, but Red Hat bets on
it... Might it be the ScaleIO doesn't wait while the replication complete for
IO or other hack is used?

2 февр. 2018 г. 3:19 ПП пользователь "S. Brüseke - proIO GmbH" <