Hi Nicolas,

OK I’m with you. Sounds like you have an underlying network issue on your KVM
host.

Can you post up an ifconfig / ip a from your KVM host?
Can you also post up the contents of the ifcfg-eth0 + ifcfg-eth1 as well as as
ifcfg-<team or bond0> and ifcfg-cloudbr0?

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue