Hi Amit,

you should be able to login to host and check logs as Dan said.

On the other hand, I see there is arround 30sec before agent is connected
and the time it receives the kill command - so this should be enough for
you to do one line ssh/scp command that will rsync/scp/copy logs from
inside the VM to local host (where the VM is running) - you would be doing
ssh to loopback address (169.x.x.x) i.e.      ssh -p 3922 -i
.ssh/id_rsa.cloud root@169.254.x.y

Worst case restore the table and restat mgmt server.

Note one thing, that on previous ACS version (up to 4.5 or 4.3 or so...),
there was a need to convert keys and ssl via special tools to some specific
format (I can remember some CWIKI page with instructions for this using
some Google tools etc) - but in 4.8 version (if not previously) there is
full GUI support for all this and made my life easier :)

During MGMT server start (reboot) check for message similar to "invalid
trust chain", or "failed to build trust chain" or similar - I got this
ones, when improperly uploading new SSL...

Best

--

Andrija Panić