Swastik,

Are you confident your SSVM can write to your secondary storage?

Can you try to run /usr/local/cloud/systemvm/ssvm-check.sh and see what this
comes back with?

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

On 08/02/2018, 11:06, "Swastik Mittal" <mittal.swas...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hey Dag,

    As I start the downloading of iso I get a broken pipe error on my terminal
    logging http local file server details. But I checked the cloud.log and it
    showed processing and downloadStatus="NOT_DOWNLOADED".
    Downloadpath="/mnt/SecStorage" but NO ERROR untill after waiting for a
    while I myself turned off the http server. Till that time even the iso
    status din't show anything as no error string was generated and when I
    turned off the server it displayed partial http get request not supported.
    I don't think downloading from a local server would take time. I did allow
    it around 20 minutes. I think that broken pipe is connection to http server
    being suddenly stopped due to something. Not able to figure out how:).

    The download path shows /mnt/SecStorage which is in SSVM.

    Regards
    Swastik

    On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 2:59 PM, Dag Sonstebo <dag.sonst...@shapeblue.com>
    wrote:

    > Hi Swastik,
    >
    > Don’t worry about this – you were just doing a test where you were trying
    > to wget to the local SSVM filesystem as a test. The SSVM is just a small
VM

dag.sonst...@shapeblue.com