Hi Swastik,

You can’t to my knowledge – the VNC session to your VM is brokered over your
HTTP session – so what you are asking for is a method for your keyboard
shortcuts to be intercepted by your browser rather than your OS.

Keep in mind the use case for the CPVM terminal window is just for
configuration and troubleshooting – if you want to do more advanced stuff the
expectation is you set up something like RDP access to Windows or a forwarded
X-session for a linux VM.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect