From: Martin Emrich [mailto:martin.emr...@empolis.com]
Sent: 02 March 2018 09:41
To: CloudStack-Users <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: How to move/replace management server?

My management server (running CentOS 6) is getting old... What is the correct
procedure to move the management server to a new host, with new CentOS 7?

I expect that I have to change the IP address of the management server in many
places (Agents/Config on the XenServers, SystemVMs, Virtual Routers, etc.)? Or
is there some automation in place?