Hi Varun,

Not sure if I follow your use case – the VR is built to provide services to VMs
on the internal isolated network / VPC tier, the public interface is there for
port forwarding / NATing to services hosted on the VMs.
Hosting DHCP on the VR for clients on the public interface isn’t a supported
use case – anything on the public interface is by definition considered
untrusted.

I may have misunderstood you though?

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo