Felipe,

first make sure that you have proper TAG setup on System Offering for VR,
to match your NEW storage TAGs (if any TAGs used), and then as Dag said,
disable the old storage - or if possible you can also edit/create INVALID
tags on the old storage (go to Infrastructure --> Primary Storage and click
on EDIT button on old sotrage to define new or edit TAGS) - this way also
old storage will NOT match the tag of the Service Offering for VR, so VR
should NOT be recreated on old storage at all.

As for " Other thing, in ACS 4.5 do not exist cleanup VPC option" - this is
OK, restarting VPC in ACS 4.5 implicitly does the same thing - new VR
created with new name on possibly new storage (same as with ACS 4.8 with
CleanUP option)

Let me know if this works,

Cheers

--