Dear Team,

We have trying to deploy OpenSuse and Suse Enterprise Linux on Cloudstack,
although VM got deployed but we have been facing some issues like password
management script doesn’t work as DHCP lease file is not getting generated. Due
to this router IP is not determined by the script and we are not able to reset
the password.

For this VM deployment we are using Xenserver 7.0 as a hypervisor, so my
question arises here is this a normal behavior with Suse Linux and has anyone
came across this issue.

Any replies would be highly appreciated...!!

Thanks

Vijay Sachdeva

Senior Consultant - Cloud and DevOps
IndiQus Technologies
O   +91 11 4055 1411  |   M +91 9873533903
www.indiqus.com