Hi Piots,

The CS client was written by the guys at Exoscale – they may have more details,
or possibly for René who wrote the Ansible cloudstack modules (which use the CS
client).

The simplest way I find though is to switch on the developer tools in e.g.
Chrome, make the API call and capture the syntax of the API call that way.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue