Hi Rohit,

thanks for the information.

I have been doing some more testing and found an issue with creating vms. Not
sure if it has been documented previously. It seems that if you are creating a
new vm from template on KVM + ceph rbd and choose to have an additional disk
you get an error with Insufficient Capacity. The management server logs state
that it was trying to create the data disk using QCOW2 format but the storage
only supports RAW (as ceph rbd only supports RAW). Creating a new vm without an
extra data disk works just fine.

Also, I am trying to figure out what is causing VPC network acls issues in some
of the VPCs that we have. At the moment, can't get my head around it, but will
get to the bottom of it. It seems that under some circumstances the VPCs are
unable to route traffic between the hosts in different network tiers despite
having appropriate ACLs. My thoughts are that it relates to enabling the Static
NAT option on those vms, but this needs to be tested and confirmed. I will keep
posted on this issue, unless it has been previously reported.

Cheers

Andrei