De : Adam Witwicki <awitwi...@oakfordis.com>
Envoyé : lundi 30 avril 2018 14:36:44
À : users@cloudstack.apache.org
Objet : New to Cloudstack - Issues going in to production - Public and Guest
bridges not up KVM

Hello

I have managed to test Cloudstack in the Lab with very little issues, but now
going into production (adding Loadbalanced Cloudstack management servers and
LACP nic bonding) I am having a few issues.

When starting my first instance the network bridges stay down

13: brbond0-999: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST> mtu 1500 qdisc noop state DOWN qlen 1000

If I bring this up using ip link set dev brbond0-999 up the bridge comes up
fine and the systemVMs work.

Any ideas?

Kind Regards

Adam Witwicki

Centos 7
Cloudstack 4.9.3.1
KVM 3.2.0

/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-enp4s0f0
TYPE="Ethernet"
USERCTL=no
MASTER=bond0
SLAVE=yes
NAME="enp4s0f0"
UUID="abe1d2f9-253c-4246-a7d6-b7e7e396ce8f"
DEVICE="enp4s0f0"
ONBOOT="yes"
NM_CONTROLLED=no
BOOTPROTO=none

/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-enp4s0f0
TYPE=Ethernet
BOOTPROTO=none
USERCTL=no
MASTER=bond0
SLAVE=yes
NAME=enp4s0f1
UUID=f6cec93b-e271-44d4-818b-c94393133d23
DEVICE=enp4s0f1
ONBOOT=yes
NM_CONTROLLED=no

/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-bond0
DEVICE=bond0
ONBOOT=yes
BONDING_OPTS='mode=4 miimon=100'
BRIDGE=cloudbr0
NM_CONTROLLED=no

/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-cloudbr0
DEVICE=cloudbr0
TYPE=Bridge
ONBOOT=yes
BOOTPROTO=static
IPV6INIT=no
IPV6_AUTOCONF=no
DELAY=5
STP=yes
IPADDR= x.x.x.x
GATEWAY= x.x.x.x
PREFIX=xx
DNS1= x.x.x.x
DNS2= x.x.x.x

brbond0-999             8000.a0369f20953c       no              bond0.999
                                                        vnet4
                                                        vnet5
cloud0          8000.fe00a9fe0006       no              vnet0
                                                        vnet1
cloudbr0                8000.a0369f20953c       yes             bond0
                                                        vnet2
                                                        vnet3
virbr0          8000.525400a48eba       yes             virbr0-nic

Disclaimer Notice:
This email has been sent by Oakford Technology Limited, while we have checked
this e-mail and any attachments for viruses, we can not guarantee that they are
virus-free. You must therefore take full responsibility for virus checking.
This message and any attachments are confidential and should only be read by
those to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact us, delete the message from your computer and destroy any copies. Any
distribution or copying without our prior permission is prohibited.
Internet communications are not always secure and therefore Oakford Technology
Limited does not accept legal responsibility for this message. The recipient is
responsible for verifying its authenticity before acting on the contents. Any
views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Oakford Technology Limited.
Registered address: Oakford Technology Limited, 10 Prince Maurice Court,
Devizes, Wiltshire. SN10 2RT.
Registered in England and Wales No. 5971519