From: Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Sent: 23 May 2018 10:45
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: 4.11 without Host-HA framework

Jon,

In the VM's compute offering, make sure that HA is ticked/enabled. Then use
that HA-enabled VM offering while deploying a VM. Around testing - it depends
how you're crashing. In case of KVM, you can try to cause host crash (example:
echo c > /proc/sysrq-trigger) and see if HA-enabled VMs gets started on a
different host.

- Rohit

<https://cloudstack.apache.org>