Hi all,

I am trying to test out the Cloudstack 4.11 solution in my lab. I am
currently at the management server stage, following this guide:
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-installation/en/4.11/management-server/

Now, the installation and such goes without a hitch: I add the reps,
install the packages, sets up the DB and system VMs and the UI then work on
the IP:8080/client.

The issue I am facing however is that no matter what, the UI never comes
back after a reboot. Using netstat -ln, I see that the box isn't listening
on port 8080. I have tried to set the bind.address to 0.0.0.0 or just
completely uncomment it to no avail.

This happens on both Ubuntu 16.04 and CentOS 7 and there are no errors in
the management-server.log or cloudstack-management.err log. I have not gone
through the first-time setup on the web UI yet, this is completely FRESH
out of the box. Has anyone encountered this? It would be awesome if someone
could provide information.

Thank you all!
Chris

--