Hi Christopher,

I think we discussed my KVM networking blog post in an earlier thread so I
assume you’ve had a read of that – I’m about to revisit this and re-issue the
blog post in the coming weeks so keep an eye on it.

Wrt immediate fix – have you tried simply manually creating the cloud0 bridge
and just bring it up on bootup? Is this picked up by VMs?

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue