I am trying to work out how CS handles additional IPs assigned to a VM.

So using DHCP for the VMs if I log onto the virtual router in the
"dhcphosts.txt" can see the VM maping to it's IP.

If I then acquire a secondary IP for the VM a couple of questions -

1) where does the virtual router store the information because it is not in the
DHCP file which makes sense but it must record it somewhere because it won't
hand out that same IP to another VM (I tested it). Is it in the DBase somewhere

2) How do others handle multiple IPs on a VM ie. do you DHCP for the main
interface and then configure static IPs for the sub interfaces or do you turn
off DHCP altogether ?

Many thanks

Jon