Hi Alexandre,

irrelevant to your explanation above (which is good, to understand whole
setup!), there is something with network configuration on the Zone level, I
assume, per the message from the script:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/blob/master/agent/bindir/cloud-setup-agent.in#L76

Above is an quick-installation link that you followed (all fine! and you
move MGMT to separate server), but that article it has external links to
how to configure KVM host networking - so we don't know how did you
configure it. In general, the NIC configuration (from the quick guide)
should be modified so that NIC is part of the BRIDGE (IP parameters you can
move from NIC to Bridge or not, it should not be relevant for this sample
setup) - and make sure that this bridge is defined as the "KVM traffic
label" while you configured your Zone for probably both the Management and
the Guest Network (you can also edit already existing zone - disable zone,
edit Guest and Management network (inside physical network, inside zone) to
define new KVM traffic label and finally enable zone).

Anyway, please post configuration that you applied on KVM host and Zone
level - since it seems that setup-agent script don't know what bridge to
use for Management and Guest traffic.
Btw, Management server logs are located
here: /var/log/cloudstack/management/management-server.log (on the
management server, obviously :) )

Cheers

--

Andrija Panić