I’m having a hard time getting the VR with vSphere to come up successfully.

I built the code from source (the specified commit) and am using the system VM
template specified in this e-mail chain.

I’m running in a Basic Zone. When I look at the details for the VR in the GUI,
it says Requires Upgrade is Yes. When I click the button to upgrade the
template, the operation fails.

Thoughts?