Hello

I have recently added 2 new hosts to our cluster, but ran into an issue where
guests do not receive a DHCP lease from the virtual router.
If I set the interface as static I can ping the router and all networking is
fine. I'm sure must have missed a configuration step.

Any ideas?

CS version 4.11.0.0
libvirtd (libvirt) 1.3.1
Ubuntu 16.04
bridge-utils, 1.5

Thanks

Adam

Disclaimer Notice:
This email has been sent by Oakford Technology Limited, while we have checked
this e-mail and any attachments for viruses, we can not guarantee that they are
virus-free. You must therefore take full responsibility for virus checking.
This message and any attachments are confidential and should only be read by
those to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact us, delete the message from your computer and destroy any copies. Any
distribution or copying without our prior permission is prohibited.
Internet communications are not always secure and therefore Oakford Technology
Limited does not accept legal responsibility for this message. The recipient is
responsible for verifying its authenticity before acting on the contents. Any
views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Oakford Technology Limited.
Registered address: Oakford Technology Limited, 10 Prince Maurice Court,
Devizes, Wiltshire. SN10 2RT.
Registered in England and Wales No. 5971519