Fernando - which process did you follow? I know this worked at some point in
the past, but not played with it for years.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

On 14/11/2018, 14:29, "Alvarez Fernando" <falva...@arsat.com.ar.INVALID> wrote:

    Hi there!

    Some time ago I am trying to enable the "autoscaling" function on my
cloudstack platform without success.
    The idea is to enable the function without netscaler for a kind of POC,
however and beyond to meet the prerequisites (enable the function from global
settings, create a template with xen-tools, etc), I can not visualize the
function from the balancing options.
    My current version of cloudstack installed is 4.9.3.0.
    Any ideas about where I would be failing?

    Regards,

    Fernando.

dag.sonst...@shapeblue.com