From: Richard Persaud <richard.pers...@macys.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2018 12:01:57 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: enable cloudStack SSL

Hello,

How can I enable SSL on cloudStack 4.11.1?

I have looked over the documentation located at:
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/4.11.1.0/installguide/optional_installation.html?highlight=ssl
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/ssl-howto.html

Those refer to Tomcat configuration files that do not seem to exist on my
installation like the Tomcat server.xml file. In fact, I do not see a Tomcat
directory on my server at all.
My installation is on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS via the ShapeBlue repository.

I tried modifying server.properties but that did not work.

Any suggestion on how to get SSL working?

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Rich Persaud

rohit.ya...@shapeblue.comĀ