/usr/share/cloudstack-common/scripts/vm/hypervisor/kvm/kvmheartbeat.sh

comment the 6th from the bottom line:   echo b > /proc/sysrq-trigger

That stops reboot process - been there, done that for years now :)

But then investigate what is going on - since it's not "normal" to trigger
this script (reboot actually) in healthy environment.

FYI, there is no such heartbeat checks for CEPH, afaik.
It's strange, that this also affects Secondary Storage NFS - I had idea
it's only made for Primary Storage - actually I'm almost sure it's NOT
checking Secondary Storage, since on PRimary NFS there is automatically
created folder KVMHA, and inside it a file for each KVM node which should
be updated (modification time) revery minute if KVM can access the NFS...

Cheers

--

Andrija Panić